Most often people message or call their friends even when they are on the move. Sometimes, the addiction goes to the extent of totally forgetting about the things happening around them, putting their lives in peril. In this context, I remember people on the call while they are walking on the road, making the motor drivers’ life difficult. They will not move away even if you make high-sounding horns. They become so interested in the application that they forget everything else. It might even make them forget other things as well. Hence, it is time for them to avoid using such applications. In this article, I would be listing the tips that they need to follow so that they can decrease the use of WhatsApp application for their own good.
1. Remove WhatsApp Icon: To avoid the temptation to use it now and then, it is better to remove the icon of this application from the home screen. The short-cuts make the people use the application. The disappearance of the icon will make them think other things and see less of this application. gbwhatsapp
2. Avoid Notification: Another way to make this happen is to switch off the notification. This will avoid the people to look at the phone for any notification on new message arrival. This will let them devote their mind on some other useful things.
3. Reply Late: They also should learn to take some time to reply the messages that have come in their in-boxes. If the messages are not that urgent, they can take their own time to answer them. This would give them ample time to do other works that they should do. This will also help them to get rid of this addiction.
4. Stop Forwarding Messages: People should stop forwarding the messages that keep coming to them. These could be jokes, videos, images or any other damn thing. Otherwise, they will end up in meaningless chats with the buddies for a longer time period. They need to send only those messages or videos that need immediate attention by their peers.
5. Don’t Change Display Picture: People should not be changing the display picture quite often. Other people don’t check whether they have changed the display picture every day due to paucity of time. Hence, they should restrain themselves from changing it on daily basis. This would give them some time to do other meaningful things in life.